- Contact Us
- How to book
- Visit ARC
- Membership Schemes
- ARC and our performance
- Creative Learning
- Technical Specifications
You are here
ARC is a multi artform venue in the centre of Stockton on Tees, with an annual footfall of more than 110,000.
In 2017/18 our activity included:
• 215 professional performances, as well as 99 community-led performances, attracting audiences in excess of 48,000
• More than 540 film screenings and live performances on screen, with audiences of 14,500+
• Employing more than 100 artists to provide 1,140 creative learning opportunities, enjoyed by more than 16,000 children, young people, disabled people, adults and older people
• Providing professional development and training opportunities for more than 200 artists and practitioners
• Producing and touring five small-scale productions, leading to 60+ performances in other venues reaching audiences of more than 2,400
In 2017/18, regular funding from Arts Council England and Stockton on Tees Borough Council made up approximately 23% of our income, with the remaining 77% generated through ticket sales, hire fees, catering, project grants and other fundraising activity.