You are here
North East Artist Development Network - Residency Programme 2018
The NE Artist Development Network (NEADN) is offering paid residencies across the region for artists living or working in the North East.
Seven week-long residencies to take place during 2018 with up to £2,000 of financial support are available.
The residencies are designed to support artists and companies at the earliest stages of developing their work, providing an opportunity to work up an idea, with the support of a venue, to the point where it is ‘commission ready’ i.e. in a position to seek funding or other support to realise the work.
We are primarily interested in artists and companies creating new dance and theatre work.
Each residency offers:
• Up to £2,000 financial support
• A week’s space for research and development
• A welcome on the first day in the venue to meet with the programmer and other staff
• Opportunity to show work at a regional scratch event
• A presentation slot at Meet the Programmers
• A mentor from the steering group, who will also provide support to the host venue
For full details, including a list of the participating venues and information on how to apply, please click here.
Applications must be submitted by 10am on Mon 4 Dec 2017.