- Crossing the Tees
- Theatre & Dance
- Accessible Performances
- Try it at ARC
- Young People
- Adult Classes
- Silver - Over 50s
- Visual Arts
- Artist Development Events
- Talks and Discussions
You are here
Arts Award supports children and young people to develop as artists and arts leaders. It deepens engagement with arts and culture, develops both creative and leadership skills, and importantly Arts Award leads to a national qualification.
Through the five different levels of Arts Award, children and young people aged up to 25 can explore any art form. The award builds confidence, helps young people engage and enjoy cultural activities and prepares them for further education and employment.
At ARC we are committed to supporting young people, projects, schools and colleges to help more young people to achieve Arts Award, and to raise awareness of the award and its opportunities. We have considerable staff expertise and can support at all levels from Discover to Gold.
Most recently our ARC Champions completed Bronze Arts Award by taking part in drama workshops, writing about who inspires them, watching live performances at ARC and sharing skills with other young people in FREE workshops.
• Arts Award’s unique qualifications support young people to develop as artists and arts leaders
• The programme develops creativity, leadership and communication skills
• Arts Award is open to anyone aged up to 25, and embraces all interests and backgrounds
• Through Arts Award young people learn to work independently, helping them to prepare for further education and employment
To find out more about our current projects or to enquire about how we can work with your school, youth group or organisation please contact Amy Mitchell on 01642 665 401 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information on Arts Award please visit the national website.