You are here
Terms and conditions
- Tickets are sold by ARC, Stockton Arts Centre Ltd. By purchasing a ticket by telephone, online, in person at the Box Office or from an agency, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
- Please check your tickets carefully at the time of purchase, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- Everyone attending a show needs a valid ticket which must be produced on arrival and shown to an usher.
- Every effort is made to admit latecomers at a suitable point during a performance, however if you arrive late admittance cannot be guaranteed.
- Mobile phones, pagers and digital watches must be turned off at all times during the show.
- The use of cameras and recording equipment of any kind is prohibited.
- ARC reserves the right to refuse admission in reasonable circumstances or to request any ticket holder to leave the auditoria and take appropriate action to enforce this right.
- We endeavour to ensure that all information provided by ARC is accurate at the time of going to print. However, sometimes errors occur or changes are made at a later date. ARC reserves the right to alter the performance and cast as advertised in advance, where such alterations are necessary owing to unforeseen circumstances.
- In the event of a cancelled performance, ARC will not be liable for any additional travel or accommodation expenses.
- ARC reserves the right to change seating arrangements if necessary.