You are here
Teambuilding by Chocolate
One of the nation’s best loved treats, sales for Chocolate increased by a huge 15% in the UK alone last year. Inspired by an industry that has proven it’s one that will continue to boom and stand the test of time, we’ve worked with some of the region’s finest chocolatiers to create a unique teambuilding experience.
What to expect
• A day away from the office begins with a fascinating introduction to the history of chocolate. Taking a closer look at the production process from bean to bar and other trade secrets including how to explain taste like a chocolatier are shared.
• Then in an ‘Apprentice’ style challenge, delegates form teams and must work together to come up with a brand name and chocolate product to tempt their target audience.
• A step-by-step chocolate making demonstration will mean that their chocolate ideas can be realised.
• Next up, a marketing strategy will be created to help set ideas apart from the competition whilst costs and profit margins must also be considered. A radio advert will help launch the new creations and our Chocolatier judge will crown an overall winning team!
• Chocolates can of course be taken back to the office – if there are any left!
• Team bonding // boosted morale and engagement // improved productivity and motivation // re-energised workforce // enhanced communication and collaboration // increased trust // reduced attrition…and much more!
• Specific skill development: sales // customer service // marketing // presenting skills // idea generation // product development…and much more!
Taking place at ARC we provide everything that is needed for the day including:
• All ingredients, tools and equipment
• Lunch and refreshments
Duration: Full day
Minimum 15 guests.
To book your Teambuilding by Chocolate day or to find out more, please contact Lisa Taylor, Projects Manager, on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01642 525199.