- Tickets are sold by ARC, Stockton Arts Centre Ltd. By purchasing a ticket by telephone, online, in person at the Box Office or from an agency, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
- Please check your tickets carefully at the time of purchase, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- Everyone attending a show needs a valid ticket which must be produced on arrival and shown to an usher.
- Every effort is made to admit latecomers at a suitable point during a performance, however if you arrive late admittance cannot be guaranteed.
- Mobile phones, tablets, pagers and digital watches must be turned off at all times during the show.
- The use of cameras and recording equipment of any kind is prohibited, this includes the use of mobile phones or tablets for this purposes.
- ARC reserves the right to refuse admission in reasonable circumstances or to request any ticket holder to leave the auditoria and take appropriate action to enforce this right.
- We endeavour to ensure that all information provided by ARC is accurate at the time of going to print. However, sometimes errors occur or changes are made at a later date. ARC reserves the right to alter the performance and cast as advertised in advance, where such alterations are necessary owing to unforeseen circumstances.
- In the event of a cancelled performance, ARC will not be liable for any additional travel or accommodation expenses.
- ARC reserves the right to change seating arrangements if necessary.
- Only tickets purchased from our Box Office or our appointed agents are valid for admission. Re-selling your ticket for profit or commercial gain is not permitted.
Refunds and returning tickets
Ticket refunds can only be offered for cancelled events.
Tickets for a sold-out performance may be returned to ARC for resale once all other tickets have been sold, and at the discretion of the Box Office. Should we successfully re-sell tickets we will credit your account with the full cost of the tickets minus a handling charge of £1 per ticket (booking fees are non-refundable). Where we are unable to resell your returned tickets we are unable to offer a refund. We reserve the right not to accept tickets for re-sale.
Only tickets purchased from our Box Office or our appointed agents are valid for admission. Re-selling your ticket for profit or commercial gain is not permitted.
Tickets sold as socially distanced
Where events are sold on a socially distanced basis we reserve the right to transfer tickets to change the seating layout of the performance to accommodate the latest COVID-19 restrictions. This includes changing performances to a none socially distanced seating layout. As a result we may change the seating you were originally allocated to ones that are not socially distanced.